A special formulation of Liquid Lubricant encapsulated during manufacture, provides for true lubrication at the bearing surface. NYLATECH® OIL is offered for applications where maintenance lubrication is difficult or impossible. As well, NYLATECH's specially formulated OIL, limits moisture adsorption, making NYLATECH® OIL an ideal bearing material for submerged or critical tolerance applications.
This grade is also available in NYLATECH® NATURAL-OIL for Food Contact applications. The absence of Pigment permits this grade to conform with FDA Regulations 21 CFR, Sec. 177.15 and USDA 3A Sanitary Standards 20-17 for direct contact with food.
NYLATECH® OIL Offers:
- Low Coefficient of Friction
- Reduced "Slip-Stick"
- Low Moisture Adsorption
- Reduced or Eliminated need for Lubrication
- NYLATECH® OIL-NATURAL is FDA and USDA approved
- Limiting PV = 4,000 psi · fpm
- General Purpose Bearings and Bushings
- NATURAL-OIL replaces Stainless Steel in Food processing applications:
- Bottling, Canning, Packing, Processing
- Friction / Wear applications in Marine Environment
- Gears, Sprockets and Power Transmission Components
COLOR*: OLIVE GREEN
* NATURAL-OIL is Unpigmented off white.