Power-6 offers the load bearing capacity of steel with the abrasion resistance, wear resistance and noise reduction of nylon.
In demanding applications where the load bearing capability of steel is required; such as a keyway in a sprocket, Power-6 is the answer.
Any of Nylatech's Specialty Grades (Nylatech SL, Nylatech Oil, Nylatech Nythane) or standard grades can be fabricated with a variety of core materials including; aluminum, mild steel, stainless steel, bronze, etc. to suit any application.
Sizes range from 2” OD up to 20” OD nylon
Cores ranging from ¾” to 8” diameter.
Cut to size and finished components available with quick turnaround times.
NYLATECH® Power-6 Offers:
- Low Coefficient of Friction
- Increased Load Bearing Capacity
- Reduced or Eliminated need for Lubrication
- Excellent Abrasion Resistance
- NYLATECH® NATURAL & NATURAL-OIL are FDA and USDA approved
- Drive gears and sprockets
- High load rollers and wheels