This week is the 20th anniversary of National Groundwater Awareness Week (March 10-16, 2019). To keep groundwater contamination free, it’s crucial that we have effective and safe wastewater treatment processes and equipment so contaminated water never enters natural or man-made water sources.
Contaminated wastewater contains toxic chemicals that if leaked into the environment in any way, can poison local wildlife and plants, and make groundwater undrinkable.
Cast Nylon has exceptional resistance to wear, abrasion, corrosion and chemicals, making it perfect for components and parts in this industry, making them stand up to these harsh environments without failing. Nylatech continues to be a major supplier of engineered cast nylon parts for the wastewater and management industry and we’re doing our part to keep our waterways and groundwater sources clean and clear.
Why use engineered cast nylon for wastewater applications?
- It has excellent resistance to wear and abrasion.
- It has high impact strength.
- It is self-lubricating, allowing for efficient flow of water and or sediment.
- It has high corrosion and chemical resistance.
- It has a low co-efficient of friction.
- It comes in high visibility colors for increased safety on worksites and treatment plants.
- It is lightweight.
If you want to know more about how cast nylon parts can be included in your wastewater management facility or worksite, contact the team at Nylatech who can share their vast expertise with you to develop the perfect cast nylon solution for you.