Nylatech has earned a reputation as an internationally respected manufacturer of Cast Nylon 6 and 6/12. Our full line manufacturing capabilities allow us to produce all your stock shapes (tubular, rod, and plate stock), and produce semi-finished and finished custom cast components.
Here are the Nylatech Cast Nylon products we offer:
- Nylatech® Natural: Ideal for the food processing industry.
- Nylatech® Blue: Commonly used for bushings, rollers, wear pads, and wear strips in ovens, kilns, and industrial dryers.
- Nylatech® MD: Suited for sheaves, mobile crane industry, bushings, wear pads for telescoping brooms, gears, and rollers.
- Nylatech® Oil: For applications where maintenance lubrication is difficult or impossible (also available in food-grade)
- Nylatech® MD-Oil: Especially suited for high load, low RPM applications or heavy duty-friction generating applications
- Nylatech® SL: Helps extend part life by five times (compared to other lubricated materials).
- Nylatech® PVM: Material of choice for high speed bushing and sliding applications.
- Nylatech® Nythane: Displays exceedingly high impact resistance and tensile properties.
- Nylatech® Glass Filled: Often used in prototype and development work where injection molded parts would be cost prohibitive.
- Nylatech® Power 6: For demanding applications where load bearing capability of steel is required (ie: keyway in a sprocket)
- Nylatech® Acetal: For applications requiring low moisture absorption, high strength and stiffness, easy machining capabilities, and FDA/NSF compliance.
Features of Nylatech Cast Nylon:
- High tensile and compressive strengths
- Low coefficient of friction
- Lightweight (1/7 of conventional materials)
- Easy machining
- Excellent abrasion and wear resistance
- Viable alternative to traditional metals
To discuss how Nylatech Cast Nylon can be used in your next project or prototype, contact the team at Nylatech today.