We had an very unfortunate incident happen this past week; a spinner explosion.

One employee received minor burns, was cleared by the EMT and sent to the ER as a precaution but he is ok. Thank you to everyone for checking in on him and the team.

All spinners are retrofitted with explosion proof heaters but a mechanical failure occurred, which we are investigating.

Thank you to our Employees and the Whatcom County Fire Department for your quick response as well! We’re beyond grateful, the damage and injuries could have been much worse.